Phu Quoc is a great place for fishing lovers, fishing can be experienced both by beginners, during sea walks, and by experienced anglers on special tours.
The coastal waters of Fukuoka are rich in marine life. Seafood is a major part of the daily diet of local residents. Anyone can try fresh fish in one of the hundreds of cafes on Phu Quoc. You can buy freshly caught fish in the market or in a fishing village, and ask to cook it, but it’s much more interesting to catch fish yourself. It should be noted that in the market the choice of fish is not so great as in the sea, so tourists and holidaymakers often leave on fishing boats from Phu Quoc. Some agencies have prepared special tours for fishing on Phu Quoc.
The tour program includes:
- early departure to the port from the hotel
- rent gear of various kinds, from Vietnamese fishing line, to modern foreign fishing rods
- a sea walk to the fishing place in Phu Quoc
- lunch on one of the islands or directly on the ship
- All the catch that you catch, you can eat or take with you
They often ask whether it’s worth while going fishing on Phu Quoc. We have specially selected several photos from one of the last fishing trips, where you can see not only the catch, but also the beauty of the island of Phu Quoc and its environs. If fishing is not alien to you, then order a tour, gather companies or go on a solitary trip, believe me, the market does not sell all Fukuoka fish.
We offer different fishing options in Phu Quocdepending on your preferences and interests:
- Morning fishing on Phu Quoc. Departure is at 5:00 from the hotel. Lure of such types of fish as: tuna, mackerel, barracuda. From 10:00 stop at anchor and fishing. At 13:30 you will be taken to the hotel. The cost of a separate ship for 2-3 people is $ 250, each additional participant is $ 50. The price includes: transfer, lunch, fruit, water, rent of all necessary gear. Examples of the catch in the photos above
- Day and evening fishing and squid fishing on Phu Quoc. Departure from the hotel at 12:00. Excursion to the archipelago of the southern islands (12 islands). Rest and snorkeling on one of the islands. After the beginning of sea fishing with lunch directly on the ship (rice, seafood, fish, fruits). At 20:30 a special dish Phu Quoc – squid soup. At 21:00 return to the hotel. The cost of evening fishing in Fukuoka for 2 – 4 people is $ 200, each additional person $ 20
- Evening fishing and squid fishing in Fukuoka. Departure from the hotel at 16:30. at 21:00 return to the hotel. The price includes: transfer from the hotel and back, dinner on the ship, gear rental. The cost of evening fishing on Phu Quoc for a group of 2 to 6 people is only $ 140. Each additional person is still $ 15
Attention, if you do not live in Zuon Dong, then an additional transfer is paid. From the beach He Lang $ 5 per person, with Win Perl $ 40 for two + $ 5 for each additional person. Specify the cost of the transfer when ordering fishing.
You can book fishing for tomorrow until 18:00. Prepayment is 20%
Fishing in Fukuoka is not only a great pastime, but also an opportunity to taste the most delicious and fresh fish on the island.